Register now for 2023 hands-on professional development opportunities
Published Nov. 14, 2022
Registration is now open for BTEC's 2023 hands-on professional development courses, so make plans to join us next year for a diverse lineup of industry training short courses. All courses are facilitated by expert instructors with significant industry experience. Limited enrollment ensures every participant receives individual attention and has hands-on access to lab equipment during lab protocols. Courses are offered in six different areas:
- Analytical technologies
- Bioprocess development
- Bioprocess engineering, and
BTEC is introducing a new Biomanufacturing Automation Essentials offering to serve growing interest in process automation.
Please act quickly as space is limited, and courses will fill fast!
Online opportunities for distance learning
To complement its hands-on courses, BTEC offers virtual courses:
- Fundamentals of Biomanufacturing
- Introduction to Chemical Modification of Protein Therapeutics
- Latest Trends in Downstream Biopharmaceutical Processing
- Upstream Production Process Development for Biopharmaceuticals
Hybrid format with virtual live sessions