Professional Certificate in Biomanufacturing Science
BTEC is excited to announce the launch of its Professional Certificate in Biomanufacturing Science. Whatever your background, BTEC’s new certificate program will enhance your knowledge and give you hands-on experience with both upstream and downstream biopharmaceutical manufacturing and biopharmaceutical analysis.
BTEC is offering special introductory pricing for this certificate during 2016! Complete two of the courses listed below and receive an 80% discount on the registration fee for the third course!
In addition, BTEC’s Professional Certificate in Biomanufacturing Science can:
- Be customized based on your learning needs
- Fill information and skills gaps to broaden your knowledge of the biomanufacturing industry
- Accommodate your schedule with multiple course offerings
- Be completed quickly (each course is typically 3–5 days)
Design your Professional Certificate now!
Enhance your expertise and earn your certificate by completing three courses focused on the
upstream, downstream, and analytical technologies common to biomanufacturing. To qualify for the certificate, select one course in each content area.
* These courses count as either Upstream or Downstream courses.
** Not eligible for the 80% discount
Courses eligible for the Professional Certificate appear under the appropriate tracks in the printed brochure and online. Each is identified with one of the following symbols:
Earn your certificate by completing three courses (as outlined above) within two years.
New to BTEC?
If you have never taken a course at BTEC and are ready to start working on your certificate, please register for your first course(s) through the online registration system. When registering, check the box indicating you wish to apply the course(s) toward your Professional Certificate. A representative from BTEC will be in touch regarding how to access the discounted pricing for the third course.
Recently complete an NC State course at BTEC?
If you have attended an open-enrollment or customized/group training course in the past year, this course may count toward your certificate. Before registering for an additional course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine if the previous course can be credited toward the certificate. When registering for a new course, check the box indicating you wish to apply the course(s) toward your Professional Certificate. A representative from BTEC will be in touch regarding how to access the discounted pricing for the final course.
Policies and guidelines
For general information on payment, additional discounts, and travel, please review this information for participants. Please note our additional policies regarding:
- Course timing. With the exception of individuals who have taken relevant BTEC courses in the past year, all courses must be completed within two years. For example, if you complete one course in 2016, you will need to complete the remaining two courses in 2017 in order to receive the 80% discount on your third course.
- Substitutions. No substitutions are allowed for the discounted third course. That is, if an individual has completed two courses, the 80% discount for the third course is available only to this same individual.
- Discounts. No other discount may be applied to courses counted toward the Professional Development certificate. To qualify for the 80% discount on the third course, the full registration fee must be paid for the first two courses.