Every organization has different training requirements. Some need theory and fundamentals, while others need hands-on laboratories. BTEC can develop and deliver the right course specific to individual company needs in its comprehensive biomanufacturing training facility which features bench-scale and simulated cGMP pilot-scale labs furnished with the latest industry-standard equipment. Get job-focused training led by industry experienced instructors in areas such as microbial fermentation, animal cell culture, downstream bioprocessing, quality control and analytical testing, single-use technologies, current Good Manufacturing Practice, and bioprocess development and engineering.
Examples of customized courses offered to specific companies include:
- Hands-on Biomanufacturing
- Hands-on Fundamentals of Cell Culture
- Bioreactors for Cell Culture
- Hands-on Downstream Process Fundamentals
- Hands-on Automation in Biomanufacturing
- Single-use Disposables in Biomanufacturing
- Bioprocess Equipment Cleaning
- Biologic Formulation Science Fundamentals
- Microbial Contamination Control
Does your firm have special training requirements? Are you interested in having BTEC design and deliver a customized course for your employees? If so, please contact John Balchunas at email@example.com.