3rd Generation Agarose Resins for purification of Mab Proteins, Peptides and Oligo Nucleotides: Lunch and Learn with Bio-Works
Bio-Works from Uppsala, Sweden is a young company developing and manufacturing 3rd generation agarose resins with focus on optimal capacity. Please join Bio-Works for an informative lunchtime webinar at BTEC. Lunch will be provided. Please send RSVP to infoUS@bio-works.com.
- Introduction to New Agarose and Bio-Works
- High Performance applications
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Recombinant Proteins including His tagged proteins
- Removal of endotoxins
- Customer testimony
- Tee Bordelon, Ph.D., CSO
- LigaTrap Technologies, Raleigh, NC
- Application of WorkBeads as a scaffold for novel peptoid & peptide for capture of antibodies.