Saint-Gobain: Beyond Tubing
Lunch + Learn Open House with Technology Demos
Join Saint-Gobain Life Sciences at BTEC for a Lunch and Learn Open House on Thursday, August 11th at the Golden LEAF Biomanufacturing Training and Educational Center (BTEC), North Carolina State University. Come any time from 10 AM to 3 PM. They will be giving presentations on the hour of their latest single-use capabilities, including hands-on demonstrations and samples of their newest technologies with a focus on their Single-use Biopharmaceutical Recirculating Mixer as well as Saint-Gobain Filtration Technologies. Saint-Gobain will have experts available to walk through their new systems, give technical advice, help with processing and fluid management needs, as well as address individual issues.
Single-use Biopharmaceutical Recirculating Mixer
- 72 LPM with a single-use centrifugal pump
- Reduce batch mixing time from 25%–50%
- 40% less shear than other single-use pumps
- Liquid/liquid or liquid/powder mixing
- Watch their video on their Recirculating Mixer
Saint-Gobain Filtration Technologies
- Zero Filtration System used to significantly reduce holdup volume
- Leak-free welded tubing connections
- Customized filtration solutions
- Watch their video on Filtration Technologies
Please review the event flyer (PDF) for more information and email email@example.com to RSVP.
Download the event flyer (PDF)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.