Pall Life Sciences presents Biopharmaceutical Scientific Symposium
Join Pall Life Sciences on Tuesday, Jan. 6, 2015, for a day filled with presentations, demonstrations, and discussions to learn about innovative system designs for Allegro™ single-use technologies and see our other new developments in small to large scale bioprocessing. Experts will be available throughout to help you address processing issues, offer sound technical expertise, and discuss how to best meet your fluid management needs.
Products on display include:
- Allegro Single-Use Technologies
- Mixing Technologies
- Allegro Single-Use TFF
- Chromatography Products
- Filtration Products
- Laboratory Products
- ForteBio BLItz® System
In addition to the technology showcase and a provided lunch, agenda topics include:
- Overview of Pall's Single-Use Systems and Discussion of Allegro Film
- Next Generation Cell Culture Technologies Overview
- Exploring Purification Boundaries with Cadence™ Inline Concentrator
- Pall ForteBio®: Versatile Label-Free Detection ... How Can It Make Your Work Easier?
For more information, refer to the seminar flyer (PDF). Not available for the whole day? Feel free to stop by at your convenience and visit the Pall technology showcase. Registration is free, but please register.