EMD Millipore presents best practices for upstream, downstream processing technologies
Join EMD Millipore at BTEC on Thursday morning, July 24 for a program designed to help you increase productivity and decrease complexity in upstream and downstream processes. Their experts will discuss the following topics:
- Optimal clarification technologies for your application
- Decrease chromatography complexity
- Increase upstream productivity
- Optimize cell culture media
Following the last presentation, lunch will be served, and attendees will have the opportunity to network. Attendance is limited and available to pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical manufacturers and academics.
For more information, refer to the seminar flyer. To register, contact your local EMD Millipore representative:
- Mireille Deschamps, email@example.com
- Hutch Earp, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gordon Nye, email@example.com
- Fred Rutledge, firstname.lastname@example.org or
- John Stefanyk, email@example.com
EMD Millipore has provided products and services for process development and GMP production for more than 35 years and is a market leader in normal flow filtration, cell culture media, tangential flow filtration, chromatography, GMP chemicals, viral clearance, and single-use manufacturing.
Get directions to BTEC.