Get ready to rock with GE Healthcare Life Sciences!
On Friday, September 7, 2012, GE Healthcare Life Sciences will bring its ReadyToRock Tour to the North Carolina Biotechnology Center. This free event features the complete ReadyToProcess™ platform of flexible, single-use products configured for mAb or vaccine production. The GE Healthcare Life Sciences tour truck expands to provide a 1,000 square-foot mobile single-use biomanufacturing suite. Tour attendees will have an opportunity to do the following:
- See the upstream and downstream components of the ReadyToProcess platform, set up in a 100 Liter single use process workflow.
- Speak with GE Healthcare’s product experts about their single-use systems, design rationale, application data, and implementation.
- Listen to seminars on mAb and vaccine processes developed by their R&D team.
- Participate in demonstrations on single-use equipment for cell culture, chromatography and filtration.
- Learn to make connections between sterile operations and, between single-use to traditional systems.
- Review regulatory, validation and quality documentation for the ReadyToProcess platform.
Visit www.readytorockna.com for more information and to reserve your space in either the morning or afternoon session. Use the special web registration code. QX91